Seahealth Denmark tackles smoking in several ways:
- We advise on how to organise things aboard to comply with the Smoking Act
- We give advice and run courses on giving up smoking
Quit Smoking Programs
Ship-owners can use the Seahealth Denmark Quit Smoking Programs to offer crew aboard their vessels help in giving up smoking.
The offer of help to stop smoking is the result of the government's Smoking Act.
>> Others aboard
Information can be obtained in the MOSH-guideline: 6.7.4 Tobacco smoking.
OHS Consultant MSc. MEM
Direct line: (+45) 3348 9311
Mobile: (+45) 5154 2777
I can help you with
- Hygiene and food safety
- Health management and promotion
- Counselling in health, hygiene and food safety
- Consulting on board
- Individually designed courses