We have no open courses at the moment. It can be run as a company-course
Fees are DKK 7,000 + VAT per person, which includes ingredients, training, materials, overnight stay in a single room and meals.
If you want further information, please contact SEAHEALTH on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3311 1833. You can also sign up for our Newsletter and you will receive information, when we have an open course.
A healthy diet may be one of the conditions for a good life. The course is based on delegates’ own daily routines in the galley and uses dialogue for how to develop health-promoting trends for all. What is healthy food and how to make it at sea?
Aim and content
- Know what healthy food is according to the official recommendations and the complexities of its significance for well-being.
- Share their knowledge and experience with other cooks /stewards in the Danish merchant fleet.
- Focus on good communication in promoting health. What can be done at sea?
- Get to know about creative development of ideas in health promotion.
- Learn about managing resistance to change.
- Providing information and passing on experience.
- Get to know the shipping sector’s own cookbook - Food at Sea - and the practicalities of cooking
Getting the most out of the course demands a high level of commitment. So it is important that delegates themselves wish to attend the course and work on their own personal development.
Training consists of a balanced mix of presentations with theory, group assignments, exchange of experience and working together to make healthy food.
The course is two days with stay included
Shippingcompanies interested in offering this or a similar course for the employees are welcome to contact SEAHEALTH on email@example.com or +45 3311 1833.