Would you like to win an iPad? Send us your best ’Safety Selfie’
You don’t need to look like a model.
Neither do you have to be a professional photographer. Just snap a selfie of you, either alone or with your shipmates when you are ’safe at sea’. If your picture illustrates creativity, teamwork, good spirit and that safety is not that difficult, you are well on your away to win an iPad.
This is what you do:
1. Take a picture of a safety situation that you think other seafarers should see.
2. Make sure you or your shipmates are in the picture.
3. No thumbs in front of the lens, please.
4. Pictures should also preferably be sharply focused.
5. Write a short description of the picture.
Just like Martin here:
"Hi there, I’m Martin and I always wear safety gear when I’m on deck and I make sure that emergency exits are in place. On board this ship in Køge Havn in Denmark, security is on fleek”.
Email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the competition. Remember to write your name and the ship you work on, your email address and phone number.
The winner will be featured in the ’at SEA’ magazine in December 2017.